Wednesday Seahawks-Falcons injury report
Did not participate in practice: C Max Unger (concussion), DE Red Bryant (concussion), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), DE Chris Clemons (NIR).
Limited: T Breno Giacomini (knee), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee).
Full: S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Did not participate: DT Corey Peters (knee).
Limited: T Sam Baker (knee), DT Peria Jerry (toe), LB Stephen Nicholas (thigh), WR Roddy White (hamstring, ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.