Tell Forest Service which roads are important to you
Help the Forest Service decide which roads should be maintained.
A public meeting is at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Jackson Conference Center at Everett Community College. The event was previously cancelled during the federal government shutdown.
You can guarantee a spot by RSVPing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who RSVP will guaranteed a seat, others will be seated first come, first serve. Attendance is limited to 60 people.
Get more info here. You can also comment online here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Little wonders of the forest stand out in the rain April 15
- The story behind gorgeous photo of poodles in the forest April 14
- We've lost our view but gained avian entertainment April 11
- Video of elk -- with one confused straggler -- goes viral April 10
- Outdoor events: Trout, birds, films, Earth Day and more April 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.