Wednesday Seahawks-Vikings injury report
Did not participate: CB Brandon Browner (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (hamstring), CB Richard Sherman (hip), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Limited participation: FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), WR Percy Harvin (hip), C Max Unger (concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), LB Heath Farwell (knee), DE Red Bryant (concussion), S Kam Chancellor (hip).
Full participation: T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (shoulder).
Did not participate: DT Fred Evans (knee), TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), LB Erin Henderson (illness).
Limited: RB Matt Asiata (shoulder), TE Rhett Ellison (ankle), FB Jerome Felton (back), QB Christian Ponder (L shoulder).
Full: CB Chris Cook (hamstring), LB Chad Greenway (wrist), DT Letroy Guion (chest), G Charlie Johnson (elbow/toe), T Phil Loadholt (concussion), S Jamarca Sanford (groin).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.