Friday Seahawks links
In the News Tribune, a look at Richard Sherman, who wants more action coming his way a week after the Falcons didn’t throw his direction a single time.
The Seattle Times takes a look at this year’s draft class, which so far hasn’t made a big impact.
Over at MyNorthWest.com, Danny O’Neil names Adrian Peterson (who else?) his person of interest.
ESPN.com caught up with Peterson to talk about Harvin, who was his teammate from 2009-2012. As he did after the trade was made last spring, Peterson again called Harvin “the best player I’ve ever played with.”
Along those lines, here’s a video from the Star-Tribune with Vikings players discussing the possibility of facing Harvin. Jared Allen has the best line, joking that he hopes Harvin isn’t play, because, “Percy’s good enough, let alone coming back with fresh legs pissed off at us.”
NFL.com handicaps the wide-open race for defensive player of the year, listing Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas among the top contenders.
And speaking of Sherman, you may remember a piece he wrote for TheMMQB.com outlining the changes he would make if he were the commissioner of the NFL. On that same website, Troy Vincent, a former NFL defensive back who is now the NFL Senior VP of Player Engagement, offers his rebuttal.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.