Stevens Pass opens 2 lifts, terrain park for weekend
It's really coming down in the mountains, so much so that Stevens Pass Ski Area has decided to open part of the mountain for the weekend.
From noon to 4 p.m. today (Saturday) and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Hogsback, Daisy and the rope tow will be open. Also, up to 10 of the terrain park features will be open.
Tickets will be $20.
Get more details on the ski area's website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
- Audubon butterfly app is free today Feb. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.