Stevens Pass opens 2 lifts, terrain park for weekend
It's really coming down in the mountains, so much so that Stevens Pass Ski Area has decided to open part of the mountain for the weekend.
From noon to 4 p.m. today (Saturday) and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Hogsback, Daisy and the rope tow will be open. Also, up to 10 of the terrain park features will be open.
Tickets will be $20.
Get more details on the ski area's website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Photo gallery: Skagit Valley Tulip Festival April 16
- Little wonders of the forest stand out in the rain April 15
- The story behind gorgeous photo of poodles in the forest April 14
- We've lost our view but gained avian entertainment April 11
- Video of elk -- with one confused straggler -- goes viral April 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.