Bickford ramps, U.S. 2 lane closed Saturday
The eastbound US 2 off-ramp to Bickford Avenue and the right lane of eastbound US 2 at Bickford Avenue will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
During the ramp closure, drivers who need to exit U.S. 2 will follow a signed detour via SR 9.
Also, the left turn lane at the top of the eastbound U.S. 2 Bickford Avenue off-ramp, which already had been closed for other work, will remain closed through 4:30 p.m. Saturday
Drivers exiting on Bickford Avenue before 6:30 a.m. Saturday still will only be able to turn right after exiting.
No left turns or straight through traffic will be allowed during this time.
The closures will allow crews working for the state Department of Transportation to do drainage work.
The $20 million project involved building an overpass and new ramps at Bickford Avenue and U.S. 2 for better safety and access. For more information on the project click here.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Work in Snohomish, Monroe and near Arlington will disrupt drivers June 21
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.