ACA website help available at 2 libaries
The Marysville Library will hold a two-hour drop-in information session from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday with assistance from Whatcom Alliance for Health Management.
The Marysville Library is at 6120 Grove St. Call 360-658-5000 for more information.
Staffers from Within Reach, a nonprofit agency, will be at the Mountlake Terrace Library from 2:30 to 6 p.m. Thursday to answer questions, schedule appointments and complete enrollment applications.
A 30-minute presentation will be followed by time for questions and individual assistance.
If you wish to enroll you must bring a Social Security number for each applicant, or some other official identification such as a passport or green card; date of birth for each applicant; tax filing status for last year, current year and anticipated for next year; and current health plan information.
You may need some form of electronic payment (credit or debit card, prepaid Visa or e-check).
The Mountlake Terrace Library is at 23300 58th Ave. W. Call 425-776-8722 for more information.
Within Reach assistance will also be available from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Lynnwood YMCA, 6027 208th St. SW. Call 800-322-2588 for information.
- ACA polling shows Americans still lukewarm on Obamacare 4/26/15
- GOP drops battle to end Obamacare 4/18/15
- Senate passes, Obama signs Medicare bill 4/16/15
- State good example of reform’s successes 3/29/15
- Fix Obamacare so it works like Medicare does 3/26/15
- GOP better pray court rules for Obamacare 3/10/15
- Latest challenge to Obamacare withers in court 3/8/15
- GOP senators pledge help if court bars health law subsidies 3/1/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.