ACA website help available at 2 libaries
The Marysville Library will hold a two-hour drop-in information session from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday with assistance from Whatcom Alliance for Health Management.
The Marysville Library is at 6120 Grove St. Call 360-658-5000 for more information.
Staffers from Within Reach, a nonprofit agency, will be at the Mountlake Terrace Library from 2:30 to 6 p.m. Thursday to answer questions, schedule appointments and complete enrollment applications.
A 30-minute presentation will be followed by time for questions and individual assistance.
If you wish to enroll you must bring a Social Security number for each applicant, or some other official identification such as a passport or green card; date of birth for each applicant; tax filing status for last year, current year and anticipated for next year; and current health plan information.
You may need some form of electronic payment (credit or debit card, prepaid Visa or e-check).
The Mountlake Terrace Library is at 23300 58th Ave. W. Call 425-776-8722 for more information.
Within Reach assistance will also be available from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Lynnwood YMCA, 6027 208th St. SW. Call 800-322-2588 for information.
- Obamacare evolution increases confusion 3/9/14
- Governors: 'Obamacare' here to stay 2/24/14
- State health exchange will have to slim down in 2015 2/8/14
- Fact Checker: CBO didnít say health-care law will kill 2M jobs 2/4/14
- Obamacare could have big impact on income gap 1/30/14
- House OKs bill barring federal funds for abortion 1/28/14
- Three million sign up for Obamacare 1/25/14
- Target cuts health care for part-timers 1/22/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.