Seahawks-49ers Thursday injury report
Didn't practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), CB Brandon Browner (groin), DE Bruce Irvin (thigh), QB Tarvaris Jackson (illness).
Limited: TE Kellen Davis (neck).
Full: WR Golden Tate (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't practice: G Mike Iupati (knee).
Limited: WR Jon Baldwin (calf), CB Tarell Brown (ribs), WR Mario Manningham (knee), TE Vance McDonald (ankle), LB Dan Skuta (foot), T Joe Staley (knee).
Full: LB Navarro Bowman (wrist), TE Garrett Celek (hamstring), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder), RB Frank Gore (ankle), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), DT Ray McDonald (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
- Kam Chancellor is the “big lion” among the Seahawks’ bunch of wild dogs Jan. 22
- Marshawn Lynch, Chris Matthews, J.R. Sweezy and Clay Matthews all fined for actions in NFC championship game Jan. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.