Seahawks-49ers Thursday injury report
Didn't practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), CB Brandon Browner (groin), DE Bruce Irvin (thigh), QB Tarvaris Jackson (illness).
Limited: TE Kellen Davis (neck).
Full: WR Golden Tate (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't practice: G Mike Iupati (knee).
Limited: WR Jon Baldwin (calf), CB Tarell Brown (ribs), WR Mario Manningham (knee), TE Vance McDonald (ankle), LB Dan Skuta (foot), T Joe Staley (knee).
Full: LB Navarro Bowman (wrist), TE Garrett Celek (hamstring), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder), RB Frank Gore (ankle), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), DT Ray McDonald (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
- Mariners opening day lineups, links and pregame notes April 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.