Larsen opens a line to residents
Larsen will discuss efforts to support job creation in Northwest Washington, the Affordable Care Act and his work to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
Constituents wishing to participate in the call can dial 877-229-8493 and enter the ID code 18502 at 6 p.m. Dec. 11.
Washington's 2nd Congressional District includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier, the coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.