Larsen opens a line to residents
Larsen will discuss efforts to support job creation in Northwest Washington, the Affordable Care Act and his work to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
Constituents wishing to participate in the call can dial 877-229-8493 and enter the ID code 18502 at 6 p.m. Dec. 11.
Washington's 2nd Congressional District includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier, the coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ortiz-Self's first bill clears Senate, heads to governor March 12
- 8 applicants considered for Alderwood Water commissioner March 11
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.