A lengthy Wednesday Seahawks injury report
Out: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), C Max Unger (pec), RB Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (foot), CB Brandon Browner (groin), LB Mike Morgan (knee), WR Doug Baldwin (neck), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Did not participate: DT CLullen Jenkins (shin/quad), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Limited: CB Corey Webster (ankle)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks Irvin and Bennett, Patriots Gronkowksi and Hoomanawanui fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
- Seahawks sign G/C Jared Wheeler Feb. 6
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas has torn labrum, will have surgery Feb. 5
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.