A lengthy Wednesday Seahawks injury report
Out: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), C Max Unger (pec), RB Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (foot), CB Brandon Browner (groin), LB Mike Morgan (knee), WR Doug Baldwin (neck), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Did not participate: DT CLullen Jenkins (shin/quad), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Limited: CB Corey Webster (ankle)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.