A lengthy Wednesday Seahawks injury report
Out: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), C Max Unger (pec), RB Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (foot), CB Brandon Browner (groin), LB Mike Morgan (knee), WR Doug Baldwin (neck), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Did not participate: DT CLullen Jenkins (shin/quad), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Limited: CB Corey Webster (ankle)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.