Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in pracitce: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Did not participate in practice: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), S Rashad Johnson (ankle), QB Carson Palmer (ankle/R elbow).
Limited participation: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Sidney Rice returning to Seahawks April 16
- Mariners recall Nick Franklin and James Jones from Tacoma April 16
- Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon on the significance of wearing 42 April 15
- Sidney Rice cleared by doctor, could be a target of Seahawks April 14
- Clint Dempsey earns back-to-back player of the week honors April 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.