Learn about bald eagles with programs on Skagit River
Three viewing stations with off-highway parking along North Cascades Highway provide spotting scopes and binoculars to help you see the birds up close. Volunteers will staff stations Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 21-Jan. 26.
Eagle Watcher stations are located at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, Sutter Creek Rest area (Milepost 100) and the Marblemount Fish Hatchery. Look for the yellow signs. Call 360-856-5700, ext. 515, for more information.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- After delays, Monte Cristo town site is about to close for summer May 1
- Visit Leavenworth right now for excellent wildflowers May 1
- Girls can learn outdoor skills at event just for them April 29
- If disaster strikes at ice caves, rescuers want to be ready April 26
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.