The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up | Manage  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.
Published: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 12:48 p.m.

Exhaust vent starts fire at Everett boat repair shop

EVERETT -- An exhaust vent overheated at an Everett boat repair shop Wednesday night, causing a fire.
The fire was reported at 11:07 p.m. at the shop in the 300 block of W. Marine View Drive, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said. No one was there at the time. No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $25,000.
Crews remained on scene for several hours.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...