Apply for Edmonds council by Jan. 17
Potential applicants can get application forms at the Edmonds City Hall, or they can download forms from the city website.
Applicants must return completed forms to the city hall or send them by mail to the city council or fax or e-mail them to the city hall by 4:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The city council plans to interview applicants Jan. 28 and make the selection Feb. 2.
The vacancy is to replace Frank Yamamoto, who resigned from the council Dec. 5.
The person selected will serve through certification of the November 2015 general election.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
- Kagi telephone town-hall meeting set for Wednesday Feb. 3
- Moscoso introduces new version of Washington Voting Rights Act Feb. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.