Apply for Edmonds council by Jan. 17
Potential applicants can get application forms at the Edmonds City Hall, or they can download forms from the city website.
Applicants must return completed forms to the city hall or send them by mail to the city council or fax or e-mail them to the city hall by 4:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The city council plans to interview applicants Jan. 28 and make the selection Feb. 2.
The vacancy is to replace Frank Yamamoto, who resigned from the council Dec. 5.
The person selected will serve through certification of the November 2015 general election.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
- Lynnwood Council leadership praises new members, mayor March 6
- Lynnwood mayor opens door to citizens March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.