Apply for Edmonds council by Jan. 17
Potential applicants can get application forms at the Edmonds City Hall, or they can download forms from the city website.
Applicants must return completed forms to the city hall or send them by mail to the city council or fax or e-mail them to the city hall by 4:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The city council plans to interview applicants Jan. 28 and make the selection Feb. 2.
The vacancy is to replace Frank Yamamoto, who resigned from the council Dec. 5.
The person selected will serve through certification of the November 2015 general election.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Democrats look at caucus system for presidential nomination April 16
- Liias bill on payday loans nearly dead in legislature April 13
- 1st Legislative District Democrats meet Monday April 10
- Senate budget cuts money for early learning April 9
- MLT officials invite community to Coffee with the City Wednesday April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.