Thursday Seahawks-Rams injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), WR Jermaine Kearse (ankle), DE Red Bryant (knee).
Full participation: G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), FB Derrick Coleman (shoulder), T Russell Okung (toe), LB Malcolm Smith (ankle), CB Richard Sherman (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related), S Earl Thomas (thight).
Did not participate: WR Tavon Austin (ankle), RB Daryl Richardson (thigh), S T.J. McDonald (illness).
Full: DE Chris Long (thigh).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks add 12 undrafted free agents May 2
- Seahawks to sign ex-Green Beret Boyer, long snapper from Texas May 2
- Seahawks take OSU S Ryan Murphy with their final pick of the 2015 draft May 2
- Seahawks draft a defensive tackle to play guard… again May 2
- Seahawks take WR turned DE Obum Gwacham in sixth round May 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.