Thursday Seahawks-Rams injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), WR Jermaine Kearse (ankle), DE Red Bryant (knee).
Full participation: G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), FB Derrick Coleman (shoulder), T Russell Okung (toe), LB Malcolm Smith (ankle), CB Richard Sherman (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related), S Earl Thomas (thight).
Did not participate: WR Tavon Austin (ankle), RB Daryl Richardson (thigh), S T.J. McDonald (illness).
Full: DE Chris Long (thigh).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.