Thursday Seahawks-Rams injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), WR Jermaine Kearse (ankle), DE Red Bryant (knee).
Full participation: G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), FB Derrick Coleman (shoulder), T Russell Okung (toe), LB Malcolm Smith (ankle), CB Richard Sherman (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related), S Earl Thomas (thight).
Did not participate: WR Tavon Austin (ankle), RB Daryl Richardson (thigh), S T.J. McDonald (illness).
Full: DE Chris Long (thigh).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.