Perrish Cox released, and what that tells us about Percy Harvin
Earlier this week, Carroll had said a roster move could be coming for Harvin, who has played in only one game this season following offseason hip surgery, leading to speculation that Harvin could end up on injured reserve to make room for Thurmond's return. That Harvin apparently will stay on the 53-man roster, barring a surprise move tomorrow, is a sign that the Seahawks are holding out at least some hope of him playing at some point this postseason.
The Seahawks made the roster move official, activating Thurmond from the reserve/suspended list to replace Cox. That means, for now at least, that Harvin does indeed stay on the roster.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks to honor Marysville Pilchuck High School during Sunday's game Oct. 31
- Kam Chancellor, Russell Okung and Max Unger all game-day decisions for Seahawks Oct. 31
- Seahawks-Raiders Thursday injury report Oct. 30
- Did you hear the one about Russell Wilson and World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner being roommates? Oct. 30
- A few thoughts on former Sounder Steve Zakuani retiring far too soon Oct. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.