Marshawn Lynch gives rare (and brief) interview
How are you? "Smooth."
How you feeling? "Smooth."
Thoughts on how the season has gone? "It’s going pretty well."
Does the week off help you guys? "Yeah, rest helps."
What does this break do for the team? "Just refresh your body."
Thoughts on the going to playoffs? "I feel good. I like our chances."
How did the running game improve last week? "It was just all of us coming together, playing the game."
What's this week like not knowing your opponent? "We just took the approach, with not knowing, of playing against ourselves this week. Just giving that kind of effort against the best defense."
What do you learn in a week with no game-planning? "When you get to practice against the best, it brings the best out of you."
Last time you played a home playoff game, you had a 67-yard touchdown run. Anything memorable in store for next weekend?
"I just hope to win, boss."
Lynch then added, "Thank you, I appreciate it," before exiting.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks Irvin and Bennett, Patriots Gronkowksi and Hoomanawanui fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
- Seahawks sign G/C Jared Wheeler Feb. 6
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas has torn labrum, will have surgery Feb. 5
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.