Marshawn Lynch gives rare (and brief) interview
How are you? "Smooth."
How you feeling? "Smooth."
Thoughts on how the season has gone? "It’s going pretty well."
Does the week off help you guys? "Yeah, rest helps."
What does this break do for the team? "Just refresh your body."
Thoughts on the going to playoffs? "I feel good. I like our chances."
How did the running game improve last week? "It was just all of us coming together, playing the game."
What's this week like not knowing your opponent? "We just took the approach, with not knowing, of playing against ourselves this week. Just giving that kind of effort against the best defense."
What do you learn in a week with no game-planning? "When you get to practice against the best, it brings the best out of you."
Last time you played a home playoff game, you had a 67-yard touchdown run. Anything memorable in store for next weekend?
"I just hope to win, boss."
Lynch then added, "Thank you, I appreciate it," before exiting.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks to honor Marysville Pilchuck High School during Sunday's game Oct. 31
- Kam Chancellor, Russell Okung and Max Unger all game-day decisions for Seahawks Oct. 31
- Seahawks-Raiders Thursday injury report Oct. 30
- Did you hear the one about Russell Wilson and World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner being roommates? Oct. 30
- A few thoughts on former Sounder Steve Zakuani retiring far too soon Oct. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.