Marshawn Lynch gives rare (and brief) interview
How are you? "Smooth."
How you feeling? "Smooth."
Thoughts on how the season has gone? "It’s going pretty well."
Does the week off help you guys? "Yeah, rest helps."
What does this break do for the team? "Just refresh your body."
Thoughts on the going to playoffs? "I feel good. I like our chances."
How did the running game improve last week? "It was just all of us coming together, playing the game."
What's this week like not knowing your opponent? "We just took the approach, with not knowing, of playing against ourselves this week. Just giving that kind of effort against the best defense."
What do you learn in a week with no game-planning? "When you get to practice against the best, it brings the best out of you."
Last time you played a home playoff game, you had a 67-yard touchdown run. Anything memorable in store for next weekend?
"I just hope to win, boss."
Lynch then added, "Thank you, I appreciate it," before exiting.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
- Report: Stefen Wisniewski, a possible Max Unger replacement, will visit Seahawks March 11
- John Schneider talks some more about the Jimmy Graham trade on 710 ESPN Seattle March 11
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider discuss the Jimmy Graham trade March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.