Seahawks loose as ever heading into playoffs
Don't be. Because if the pre-practice scene in the locker room Tuesday was any indication, the Seahawks are as loose as ever and having as just as much fun as they would with the buildup to a regular-season game (which is a lot, by the way).
Exhibit A? Our David Krueger was finishing up an interview with Kam Chancellor just as Earl Thomas approached. Thomas feigned insult that the interview ended just as he was getting there, and insisted Krueger turn his recorder back on, which led to this brief exchange as Richard Sherman also approached:
Thomas: "Man, look, man, this is Earl Thomas, better known as ET3 with his boy, Kam."
Chancellor: "Kam Chancellor, better known as Bam Bam."
Thomas: "Man, the best in the league."
Sherman: "You know Sherm, Earl calls me Ringworm, just out here trying to do my thing, trying to get a ring."
Thomas: "Look, look, look, when I tell you we're connected, bro, we connected, bro."
Chancellor: "And it's real."
Sherman: "And it's real."
Thomas: "Hide your kids."
Chancellor: "Hide your kids, hide your wife."
Be sure to listen to the audio, as this transcript doesn't really do it justice.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks re-sign long snapper Clint Gresham March 20
- Seahawks sign DT Ahtyba Rubin March 19
- Seahawks re-sign DT D'Anthony Smith, Tony Moeaki to Falcons and Tarvaris Jackson visiting Miami March 19
- Two potential Seahawks DE targets signing elsewhere March 18
- Seahawks say no truth to report that Michael Bennett wants a trade March 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.