Darrell Bevell says head coaching interviews not a distraction
"The cool part is it was last week, so we’re all full game-plan mode this week, and that’s in the past," Bevell said following Tuesday's practice. "We’re completely focused on New Orleans."
Bevell didn't say which teams he interviewed with, but there have been multiple reports that he interviewed with Washington and Minnesota.
Asked how they went, Bevell answered, "They went fine." Then, after a pause, he laughed and added, "It’s better to ask them. I do what I do, then whatever they have to say is what they have to say. I don’t know what they thought of it."
Bevell also was a candidate for a couple of jobs last year, and said going the process once before did help this time around: "I think they were great experiences for me last year. Just to learn what the interview process is. As I came out of it, things I wish I would have done better given another shot."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks Irvin, Bennett fined for Super Bowl scuffle Feb. 6
- Seahawks sign G/C Jared Wheeler Feb. 6
- Seahawks S Earl Thomas has torn labrum, will have surgery Feb. 5
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.