Still tickets left for Backcountry Film Festival
The 10 films selected for the festival highlight the fun of human-powered adventures in the winter, including skiing, conservation research and adventures with young kids.
The show is at the Mountaineers in Seattle, 7700 Sand Point Way NE. The doors open at 6 p.m. Friday and the show starts at 7 p.m.
You'll be able to buy beer, wine and other beverages and Dante's Inferno Dogs will be there. You could even win some gear during a giveaway after intermission.
Click here to get more information and buy tickets. Tickets are $12, $10 for Mountaineers members. They'll be $15 if you buy them at the door.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.