Wednesday Seahawks links
From today's Herald, a look at Seattle's defense, which has become the NFL's best despite being pretty predictable.
And if you missed it from yesterday, a look at the controversy surrounding the Seahawks decision to limit purchases to certain states.
TheMMQB.com has a good first-person account of what it's like to play at CenturyLink Field as an opposing quarterback from Tampa Bay's Mike Glennon.
CSNBayArea.com notes that the 49ers are sticking with the travel routine that they've used in the postseason rather than their usual west-coast travel plans.
The News Tribune with a story on San Francisco RB Frank Gore, who could be a key player in Sunday's game.
CBSSports.com's Gregg Doyel calls Pete Carroll "one of the greatest football coaches alive."
NFL.com with a funny story about Jim Harbaugh's pleated khakis. Apparently his wife's not a fan.
The Sporting News with a story on how both the Seahawks and 49ers are benefiting from having cheap franchise quarterbacks.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle with a look back at how the Seahawks and 49ers became such big rivals.
And speaking of this rivalry, ESPN's Rick Reilly compares the two head coaches.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.