Seahawks-49ers Friday injury report
Out: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Questionable: DT Jordan Hill (groin).
Probable: LB K.J. Wright (foot), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Questionable: CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring), RB Will Tukuafu (knee).
Probable: LB Ahmad Brooks (illness), DE Demarcus Dobbs (knee/shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (foot), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), LB Novaorro Bowman (wrist), WR Michael Crabtree (wrist), RB Frank Gore (knee), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
- Transcript of Pete Carroll's Super Bowl XLIX Media Day session Jan. 27
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.