Seahawks injury updates; Harvin likely to practice this week
Receiver Doug Baldwin, who briefly left the game with a hip injury--Carroll called it a "hip pointer thing"--but was able to return, will be limited when the team returns to practice Wednesday, but Carroll said "he'll OK for the game." LB K.J. Wright, who played for the first time in six week since fracturing a foot, has a bit of soreness in the foot, Carroll said, but should be OK. Carroll added that DT Brandon Mebane had a sore ankle and foot that could limit him this week, and that after a physical game, RB Marshawn Lynch would likely get some rest.
As for the player whose health has been a season-long question mark, receiver Percy Harvin will likely return to practice this week after missing Sunday's game with a concussion. Carroll did, however, note that Harvin still has a few hurdles to clear before being fully cleared.
"I think he has a very good chance to practice based on how he was on the weekend," Carroll said. "He was in pretty good shape on the weekend. He still has to go through a couple of clearances and all that, but we’re kind of counting him to be ready, I think he should be."
Carroll then added, "What do I know? I’ve got to check with the doctors, but that’s kind of what I’m hoping."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.