Seahawks-Broncos injury report; Harvin a full-go
The Broncos did not practice today, so their injury report is an estimation of participation had they practiced.
"He looks fine," offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said of Harvin. "We’ll just evaluate him through today and see what kind of progress we can make.
"We’d love to have him. If he’s in there, you’ve seen what he can do, so we’re excited if indeed that ends up happening for us."
On the idea of having Harvin play in the Super Bowl after playing just six quarters this season, Bevell said, "It’s pretty cool for him. He’s worked really hard, and he’s just had some unfortunate things happen to him this year. . . It’s obvious when he’s on the field the impact that he can have on a game. So we want to give him every opportunity and I’m sure he wants it as well."
Did not participate: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Mitch Unrein (knee).
Limited: RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs).
Full: CB Tony Carter (shoulder), TE Joel Dreessen (knee), DT Terrance Knighton (knee), G Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
- Brandon Browner announces he has been reinstated by the NFL March 4
- Seahawks reportedly place second-round tender on S Jeron Johnson March 4
- Two Seahawks weigh in on N-word debate March 4
- Pete Carroll leaves the door open to possible Red Bryant, Sidney Rice returns March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.