Seahawks-Broncos Thursday injury report
Did not participate: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee).
Limited: DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Mitch Unrein (knee), K Matt Prater (illness).
Limited: RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: CB Tony Carter (shoulder), TE Joel Dresse (knee), DT terrance Knighton (knee), G Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
- Brandon Browner announces he has been reinstated by the NFL March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.