Seahawks-Broncos Thursday injury report
Did not participate: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee).
Limited: DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Mitch Unrein (knee), K Matt Prater (illness).
Limited: RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: CB Tony Carter (shoulder), TE Joel Dresse (knee), DT terrance Knighton (knee), G Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Final Seahawks injury updates from Pete Carroll before they head to SF Nov. 26
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor named NFC Defensive Player of the Week Nov. 26
- Tuesday Seahawks practice report Nov. 25
- Defensive coordinator Dan Quinn says Seahawks were "most connected" they've been this year Nov. 25
- Seahawks' Sherman, Baldwin put on skit criticizing NFL Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.