Seahawks-Broncos Friday injury report
Carroll said Harvin will play with no limitations, which isn't surprising seeing as, you know, it's the Super Bowl and all. No sense holding anything back, right?
Probable: WR Doug Baldwin (hip, didn't practice), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, DNP), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle, limited), WR Percy Harvin (concussion, full), LB K.J. Wright (foot, DNP), CB Byron Maxwell (neck, DNP).
Doubtful: DT Sione Fua (calf, DNP).
Questionable: DT Mitch Unrein (knee, limited), K Matt Prater (illness, DNP), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs, limited).
Probable: CB Tony Carter (shoulder, full), TE Joel Dressen (knee, full), DT Terrance Knighton (knee, full), G Chris Kuper (ankle, full), QB Peyton Manning (ankle, full), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll on loss of 2015 minicamp days: 'We don't want to be doing things wrong' Aug. 27
- Mariners sign GM Jack Zduriencik to multi-year extension Aug. 26
- Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined for violating offseason no-contact rules Aug. 26
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman on rules: 'We didn't adjust anything' Aug. 26
- Seahawks trim roster to 75 Aug. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.