Seahawks-Broncos Friday injury report
Carroll said Harvin will play with no limitations, which isn't surprising seeing as, you know, it's the Super Bowl and all. No sense holding anything back, right?
Probable: WR Doug Baldwin (hip, didn't practice), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, DNP), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle, limited), WR Percy Harvin (concussion, full), LB K.J. Wright (foot, DNP), CB Byron Maxwell (neck, DNP).
Doubtful: DT Sione Fua (calf, DNP).
Questionable: DT Mitch Unrein (knee, limited), K Matt Prater (illness, DNP), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs, limited).
Probable: CB Tony Carter (shoulder, full), TE Joel Dressen (knee, full), DT Terrance Knighton (knee, full), G Chris Kuper (ankle, full), QB Peyton Manning (ankle, full), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks WR Percy Harvin, fully healthy, now able to do a lot “that I wasn't able to do before” Aug. 20
- Steve Ballmer breaks camera, wins closest-to-the pin contest Aug. 20
- Notes from Seahawks coordinators Darrell Bevell and Dan Quinn Aug. 19
- NFL expands practice squad size from 8 to 10 Aug. 19
- Two linebackers return to action and other Monday Seahawks notes Aug. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.