Kennewick barber goes to Jersey to cut Seahawks' hair
Kennewick barber Mark Baysinger tells the Tri-City Herald (http://is.gd/zRJirH ) it's a dream to cut several players' hair before they take the field against the Denver Broncos.
Baysinger gave Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner an impromptu haircut last summer in the Tri-Cities. He later forged a friendship with players such as safety Earl Thomas. He later got requests to cut other players' hair for interviews and commercials.
Baysinger often drives three hours from his Kennewick barbershop to the Seattle area to cut players' hair.
The 30-year-old is a longtime Seahawks fan and considers it the peak in his career to be cutting hair at the Super Bowl.
- Broncos love their ‘Pot Roast’ 1/27/14
- Ex-Seahawk, ex-Bronco Moffit has no regrets 1/27/14
- Broncos' Manning has no plans to retire 1/26/14
- Frozen Big Apple on menu for Broncos, Seahawks 1/26/14
- Manning will wear gloves at Super Bowl 1/26/14
- Super Bowl coaches concerned with practice fields 1/26/14
- Sherman on best behavior as Seahawks arrive in N.J. 1/26/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.