Just talkin’ ‘bout my g-generation
You young bucks might scoff and doubt our influence, but ask yourself this: If we boomers aren’t in control, why would a pleasant kid from Seattle singing about thrift shops win a Grammy for best rap album?
As we were saying: NBC has announced that Bill Cosby will return to prime time television next fall, again as the patriarch of a family.
All you kids in generations X, Y and Next: Prepare to be told to pull up those saggy pants.
Let’s see them deep fry it and put it on a stick: Colorado’s Denver County Fair has decided that it will allow the entry of marijuana plants and pot-infused food to be judged and awarded ribbons this year. “We thought it was time for us to take that leap and represent one of the things Denver has going on,” a fair spokeswoman said.
To us, that sounds like a challenge to other state and county fairs. Doesn’t it, Evergreen State Fair?
- Reflect on boomers as youngest turn 50 1/28/14
- Not Cliff and Clair, but Cosby touch will be there 1/28/14
- Music: ‘Dad rock’ classics that should be in junior’s collection 1/28/14
- Movies: Oliver Stone picks the films that defined his generation 1/28/14
- Books: Get a read on baby boomers with these 10 selections 1/28/14
- Marijuana contests join county fair in Colorado 1/27/14
Most recent The Buzz posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.