Seahawks-Broncos Wednesday injury report
You'll notice Marshawn Lynch was not "about that action, boss" today, but that's nothing to worry about; he almost never practices on Wednesdays.
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Full participation: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle), WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: TE Joel Dreessen (knee), DT Terrance Knighton (knee), DT Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), K Matt Prater (illness), DT Mitch Unrein (knee), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.