The Museum of Flight in Seattle did not make the list, which includes entries from around the world.
Of course, “best of” lists are always subjective, but, hey, when it works in your favor, who cares?
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Atlas Air says its buying another Boeing 747-8 freighter as air cargo market grows June 26
- Boeing sells 'Terrible Teen' 787s to Ethiopian Airlines June 17
- Potential new airplanes dominate talk at Paris Air Show June 17
- Lynnwood firms lands Mississippi work at Paris Air Show June 16
- Boeing considers new commercial jetliner June 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.