Seahawks add OL Greg Van Roten
I play for the Seahawks now. #pumped pic.twitter.com/pr5sEk8N3dVan Roten, who was undrafted out of the University of Pennsylvania in 2012, was release earlier this week by Green Bay, where he spent the past two seasons. Van Roten began the 2012 season on Green Bay’s practice squad, then was signed to the active roster and appeared in seven regular-season games and two playoff games, playing on special teams and as an extra blocker in six-lineman packages.
— Greg Van Roten (@GVR64) February 14, 2014
Van Roten, who is listed at 6-foot-3, 303 pounds, was a three-year starter at left tackle at Penn, twice earning first-team All-Ivy League honors
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Dempsey on Letterman, Sherman in the top 10, Seahawks set for the future and other Thursday links July 10
- Seahawks season tickets sold out. So is the waiting list July 9
- Russell Wilson on race and a few other Wednesday links July 9
- Naked Marshawn Lynch hits the newsstand and other Seahawks links July 8
- Kyle Seager calls All-Star selection a “dream come true” July 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.