- Back Country Horsemen of Washington: The Traildusters chapter meets at 7 p.m. the first Wednesday every month at the Eagles Club, 1218 Broadway, Everett. Membership information and activities at http://traildusters.org.
- BIKES rides: Various starting locations; Membership and ride info at www.bikesclub.org.
- Everett Parks and Recreation: Classes and tours on hiking, walking, camping, boating, sports. Information at www.ci.everett.wa.us/ in the Fall Guide. Contact Recreation Office at Forest Park, 425-257-8300, ext. 2.
- Everett Mountaineers: Meetings at 7 p.m. first Wednesday of the month, Snohomish County East Administration Building, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett. www.everettmountaineers.org.
- Marysville Rifle Club: Public recreational shooting and pistol range open to nonclub members 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursdays (except holidays). Day use fees: $10 for adults, $8 for military, law enforcement or veterans, and $5 for junior shooters with an adult. The club is at 1601 Lakewood Road, Arlington. Call 360-652-0784 Thursdays between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or see www.marysvillerifleclub.org.
- Over-the-Hill-Hikers: Various times on Thursdays, Edmonds Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave.; www.scscedmonds.org. Most trips cost $13 for senior center members and $16 for nonmembers. Call Larry Weimer, 425-513-9374, before signing up for the trip. For all hikes meet and park at United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St., Edmonds. Each hike is limited to 10 people.
- Pilchuck Audubon Society: Tuesday birding trips, some weekends. More information at www.pilchuckaudubon.org.
- REI Alderwood: Classes for kids and adults. Information at www.rei.com/stores/35; at Alderwood Mall, 3000 184th St SW, Lynnwood; 425-640-6200.
- Sierra Club, Snohomish Group: Event locations vary; 425-737-0350; www.cascade.sierraclub.org/directory/groups/snohomish.
- Snohomish County Beach Watchers: Provides classroom-trained volunteers with community education, outreach and stewardship opportunities in area beaches. Sponsored by WSU Extension programs. Contact www.beachwatchers.wsu.edu/snohomish or call 425-357-6020.
- Sound Steppers Volkssport Club: 425-397-7301; www.soundsteppers.org. Meets 6:15 p.m. second Thursdays, Crossroad Church, 18527 60th Ave. W., Lynnwood. See walkers-574, www.meetup.com/walkers-574 for details and a future walk schedule.
To submit an item for the Outdoors calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.