Show us your best shots for winter photo contest
That reminded us that it's time for a new photo contest. This time, we'd like to see your best winter shots.
And it doesn't have to be snow photos, although those are great. Show us what winter looks like in the lowlands, too. Winter is gorgeous in the Northwest and we want to celebrate that.
To enter our contest, submit a photo to our winter scenes photo gallery. We'll select a number of the images and let you vote on them. The photos that get the most votes will be published in the print edition of The Herald. Winners also will get their choice of a Herald Super Bowl front-page poster or tickets to an AquaSox game this summer.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Road to Spada Lake recreation sites is open again March 31
- Take advantage of early spring with outdoor fun all around Northwest March 29
- North Cascades Highway could open by April 2 March 27
- Sultan Basin Road to Spada Lake repaired, reopened March 25
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.