Russell Wilson was everywhere Tuesday
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was in New York Tuesday doing the rounds on several TV/radio shows, and if you missed any of it, here's a good sampling of his busy day.
If you've got the time, this 30-minute sitdown with PBS's Charlie Rose is definitely worth your time.
Here's Wilson with the Wall Street Journal, talking about his desire to someday own a baseball and/or football team, Johnny Manziel, his contract and more.
For a more lighthearted interview, check out Wilson on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
And here he is on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. Among other topics, gave his thoughts on how he thinks the Seahawks would react to having a gay teammate.
Wilson was also a guest on the Dan Patrick show. Below is a clip of him talking about how he and his teammates spent the long halftime of the Super Bowl.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
- Kam Chancellor is the “big lion” among the Seahawks’ bunch of wild dogs Jan. 22
- Marshawn Lynch, Chris Matthews, J.R. Sweezy and Clay Matthews all fined for actions in NFC championship game Jan. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.