Lynnwood mayor opens door to citizens
"Each Wednesday afternoon, I'm opening my office door to you," she tells Lynnwood residents on the city web site. "If you want a chance to chat with me about your thoughts, ideas or concerns, please contact my assistant to schedule an appointment."
Citizens can reach the mayor's executive assistant by calling 425-670-5001 or sending an e-mail by clicking here: Send an email to the Mayor's Assistant.
Smith won her first term in November.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.