Lynnwood mayor opens door to citizens
"Each Wednesday afternoon, I'm opening my office door to you," she tells Lynnwood residents on the city web site. "If you want a chance to chat with me about your thoughts, ideas or concerns, please contact my assistant to schedule an appointment."
Citizens can reach the mayor's executive assistant by calling 425-670-5001 or sending an e-mail by clicking here: Send an email to the Mayor's Assistant.
Smith won her first term in November.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Legislators from 21st District hold telephone town hall Wednesday March 11
- 32nd District Dems to discuss endorsements, presidential nomination Wednesday March 11
- Voting-rights bill passes House; Liias tries to get it to Senate March 9
- Edmonds Council picks planning board member to fill council vacancy March 5
- Stanford says his bill would make college affordable for service members March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.