Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team
The helicopter team is someone you never want to need. If you do, though, you'll be very grateful they exist.
A couple events are coming up where you can support the team.
First, on Tuesday, March 11, see "Gorging: A Canyoneering Documentary" at 7:30 p.m. at Second Ascent in Seattle. Donations at the event will support the helicopter team. The documentary explores canyoneering through the stories of four different canyoneers. Get more info here.
Second, on Saturday, April 19, is the Support the Last Resort fundraiser dinner and auction at the Mountaineers program Center in Seattle. Get all the details and buy tickets, or simply donate, here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.