Kelliher is the No. 1-ranked high school prospect in Washington according to the Perfect Game and is the 39th-ranked right-handed pitcher in the nation. Kelliher has signed a letter of intent to play baseball for the University of Oregon and will enroll at Oregon in fall 2014.
“Branden is a very decorated high school pitcher,” Bells pitching coach Jim Clem said in a press release. “He has pitched on some of the country’s biggest stages for high school players and has excelled. We are looking forward to Branden wearing a Bells uniform this summer and making the jump from high school baseball to the college ranks. He should be an exciting player to watch!”
The Bellingham Bells season begins on June 6 and all home games are played at Joe Martin Field. For more information, visit the West Coast League website at www.wccbl.com.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
- Haner leaves Jackson for Shorewood June 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.